David Ausín is currently a PhD student at the MORElab Research Group. He finished his studies of Computer Engineering in 2009 and MSc in Software Development in 2010. His main research areas of interest are: knowledge representation systems, uncertainty reasoning and intelligent environments.
- Shows the graph relationship between David Ausín and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by David Ausín through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by David Ausín.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by David Ausín, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by David Ausín, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.