Dr. Eduardo Castillejo Gil works as a Research Assistant in the Internet unit at “MORElab - Envisioning Future Internet” research group at DeustoTech – Deusto Institute of Technology, at the University of Deusto. He has been working in this group since 2008 taking part in some national and european research projects (PIRAmIDE, ACROSS, THOFU, DYNUI, MUGGES...) and proposals. He has collaborated with other research projects, like mCiudad and ZXing. Besides, he has taken active part in many scientific publications related with these research projects.
His main research areas gather Pervasive Computing, Internet of Things, Semantic Web, Adaptive Semantic Middleware, Linked Open Data, Social Data Mining, and Adaptive User Interfaces.
- Shows the graph relationship between Eduardo Castillejo and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Eduardo Castillejo through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Eduardo Castillejo.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Eduardo Castillejo, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Eduardo Castillejo, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.