Gabriel Martinez-Pieper is a Research Intern at the MORElab Research Group at DeustoTech-INTERNET. He finished his studies of a Industrial Electronics Engineering in 2014, and a MSc in Industrial Electronics and Automation in 2015. Since 2014, he has been involved in the WebLab-Deusto Research Group, developing the WebLab-Deusto remote laboratory management system and laboratories. Throughout these years, he has published several peer-reviewed publications. He has also contributed to some Open Source projects.
- Shows the graph relationship between Gabriel Martinez-Pieper and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Gabriel Martinez-Pieper through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Gabriel Martinez-Pieper.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Gabriel Martinez-Pieper, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Gabriel Martinez-Pieper, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.