Gorka is a researcher and lecturer in the University of Deusto , working at the MORElab Research Group at DeustoTech - Deusto Institute of Technology . He finished his studies in Computer Sciences in 2006 at the University of the Basque Country . He developed his Final Degree Project in the Max Planck Institut für Quantenoptik in the area of quantum voting protocols. In 2010, he obtained a MsC in Computer Science at the University of the Basque Country and his PhD in 2015 with a dissertation entitled "Learning for Dynamic and Personalised Knowledge-Based Activity Models" at the University of Deusto. His current research interests lie on human-centred intelligent systems and artificial intelligence.
From 2006 and to 2013, Gorka worked as a researcher in Tecnalia , working on national and international projects, such as Iward , Autorecon and Across . His main research areas were mobile robotics, artificial intelligence and artificial vision. He has several publications in peer-reviewed conferences and journals and he has participated in research Summer Schools such as ROS Fall School on Cognition-enabled Mobile Manipulation and IFR Research Lectures .
- Shows the graph relationship between Gorka Azkune and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Gorka Azkune through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Gorka Azkune.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Gorka Azkune, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Gorka Azkune, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.