Oscar Peña is a PhD Student at the MORElab Research Group at DeustoTech - Deusto Institute of Technology. He received his BSc in Computer Engineering in 2012 and the MSc in Development and Integration of Software Solutions in 2013 from the University of Deusto.
His current research interests include the automatic visualization of Linked Open Data by taking a data-driven approach, everything related to the Semantic Web and Data Analysis. He also takes part in local hackathon-like events in order to leverage the benefits of Open Data amongst citizens.
- Shows the graph relationship between Oscar Peña and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Oscar Peña through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Oscar Peña.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Oscar Peña, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Oscar Peña, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.