I am a research associate at the MORElab Research Group at DeustoTech - Deusto Institute of Technology. I finished the studies of Computer Engineering in 2010 at the University of Deusto, a MsC in Distributed Systems in 2011 at the University of the Basque Country, and I obtained my PhD in 2015 at the University of the Basque Country within the Intelligent Systems Group with a dissertation entitled "Contributions to the Efficient Use of General Purpose Coprocessors: Kernel Density Estimation as Case Study".
Currently, I am working on several projects related to AI, ubiquitous computing and distributed systems. During my doctoral studies I focused my research on parallel and distributed computing and specially, on how to efficiently exploit compute coprocessors such as Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) or Many-Core systems.
- Shows the graph relationship between Unai Lopez Novoa and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Unai Lopez Novoa through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Unai Lopez Novoa.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Unai Lopez Novoa, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Unai Lopez Novoa, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.