+34 944 139 073 - ext: 2048
Jon Legarda is now the Telecom Unit Manager at the Technological Institute of the University of Deusto-DeustoTech, a research group with lines of research in intelligent systems for low-power wireless communication for sensor networks and indoor RF location systems. PhD from the University of Navarra in 2004, his research was linked to the Centro de Estudios e investigaciones Técnicas de Gipuzkoa (CEIT) until 2011, in which several alternative lines of research in the field of communication embedded systems within the Embedded Systems group. Disciplines such as electronic communications, embedded software and systems engineering has applied to fields as diverse as mobile phones, consumer electronics, the railway industry and bioengineering. In the past 10 years he has published 12 indexed articles, he is author and co-author of two books and two book chapters, and 10 contributions to international conferences. He has co-directed four doctoral thesis and currently other 5. Finally, he shared the research work as a professor at the University of Navarra for 10 years in different teaching figures, and is accredited by the ANECA as Associate Professor
- Shows the graph relationship between Jon Legarda Macón and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Jon Legarda Macón through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Jon Legarda Macón.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Jon Legarda Macón, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Jon Legarda Macón, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.