I’m a researcher, project manager and occasional tinkerer at the MoreLab Research Group, DeustoTech-INTERNET Research Unit belonging to DeustoTech - Deusto Institute of Technology. I finished my studies of Computer Engineering in 2004 at the University of Deusto, a MSc in Software Development in 2005 and my PhD in 2013 with a dissertation entitled “Towards More Reliable and Efficient Intelligent Environments: Uncertainty, Vagueness and Reasoning Distribution”.
I have taken part in several national and European projects, both as a researcher and as a team leader. My research interests include Social Network Analysis, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Pervasive Computing, Context-Aware Computing and the Semantic Web. I like to contribute to the Open Source community; you can check some of my projects in my GitHub Page.
- Shows the graph relationship between Aitor Almeida and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Aitor Almeida through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Aitor Almeida.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Aitor Almeida, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Aitor Almeida, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.