+34 94 413 90 03 - ext: 3033
Oihane Gómez Carmona is a Ph.D student at the MORElab Research Group of DeustoTech - Deusto Institute of Technology. She obtained in 2015 the Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Electronic Engineering and Automatic at the University of the Basque Country and, in 2016, the Master´s degree in Automation, Electronics and Industrial Control at the University of Deusto.
From 2018 she is also a Basque Government predoctoral grant holder for the realization of his PhD thesis under the supervision of Dr. Javier García-Zubia and Dr. Diego Casado-Mansilla.
Her research centers around the Internet of Things (IoT), the interaction between people and objects augmented with technology and the optimization of Machine Learning techniques for resource-constrained devices
- Shows the graph relationship between Oihane Gómez-Carmona and her co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Oihane Gómez-Carmona through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Oihane Gómez-Carmona.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Oihane Gómez-Carmona, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Oihane Gómez-Carmona, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.