Dra. Oihane Gómez Carmona is a Research Associate at the MORElab Research Group of DeustoTech - Deusto Institute of Technology.
She obtained in 2015 the Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Electronic Engineering and Automatic at the University of the Basque Country and, in 2016, the Master´s degree in Automation, Electronics and Industrial Control at the University of Deusto. In 2021 she got her PhD Degree after defending his thesis entitled " Promoting the Perception of Emerging Technologies in Work Environments through Edge Computing and Hybrid Intelligence".
Her research focuses on the intersection between the Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine Learning oriented towards resource-constrained devices, as well as the interaction between people and technology-augmented objects.
- Shows the graph relationship between Oihane Gómez-Carmona and her co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Oihane Gómez-Carmona through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Oihane Gómez-Carmona.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Oihane Gómez-Carmona, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Oihane Gómez-Carmona, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.