I'm an external collaborator at the MORElab Research Group at DeustoTech Internet (former full time researcher and project manager until February 2017) and co-founder and CEO of its spin-off LabsLand. I finished my studies of Computer Engineering in 2007 and my PhD in 2013 in the University of Deusto. During my PhD I was a visiting researcher twice for 6 weeks each, in the MIT CECI in 2011 and UNED DIEEC in 2012. I also graduated from the Singularity University (Silicon Valley) Global Solutions Program 2016, as well as its Launchpad 2016 program. Since 2004, I've also been involved in the WebLab-Deusto Research Group, leading the design and development of WebLab-Deusto, co-founding its spin-off LabsLand.
I've worked on several national and international projects -EU, NSF- both as a researcher and team leader. As part of them, I have published multiple peer-reviewed publications. Some of the results of these project have been honored by different awards, including TR35 Spain 2012 (top 10 innovators in Spain under 35, by the MIT Technology Review). Apart from my research activity, I've occasionally been involved in teaching, lecturing a MSc module in the University of Deusto in 2011 and 2012 and PhD module in the UNR in Argentina in 2013 or advising MSc thesis in the Master in Big Data and Visual Analytics of the UNIR.
As an Open Source fan and technology enthusiast, I have contributed to different open source projects, as well as participated in the community through the dissemination of several open source technologies in talks and courses.
- Shows the graph relationship between Pablo Orduña and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Pablo Orduña through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Pablo Orduña.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Pablo Orduña, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Pablo Orduña, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.