Lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Deusto and Research Associate at the MORElab Research Group at DeustoTech - Deusto Institute of Technology. I finished my studies of Computer Engineering in 2003 at the University of Deusto. In 2015 I have obtained the Bachelor´s Degree in Physics at the UNED. On May 2013, I finished my PhD on Computer Science with a thesis about service discovery and automatic composition for mobile ad hoc networks.
I am participated in several national (mIO!, ADAPTA, THOFU) and european projects (CBDP, IES Cities, WeLive), which are related to the application of semantic technologies to AmI environments and the provision of services on mobile environments and the usage of Open and Linked Data for urban apps and open government applications (WeLive). Currently, I am working in the European Data Incubator - H2020 project to foster Big Data initiatives in the EU.
- Shows the graph relationship between Unai Aguilera and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Unai Aguilera through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Unai Aguilera.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Unai Aguilera, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Unai Aguilera, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.