Diego Casado Mansilla main research interest is physical interaction with persuasive technologies for pro-environmental behaviour change. Before joining MORELab, Diego was a research assistant in the IST research group of the Automatic department in the University of Alcala (UAH, Spain). During 2010 Diego spent eight months as a visitant researcher in TAI-Research Laboratory (THALES Communications S.A., Paris-France). In September 2009, Diego finished its MsC. studies in the IRISA-ISTIC research department (Rennes, France) where he also spent four months doing a research internship within the INRIA-ADEPT group. He finished its Telecommunication engineering degree at the University of Alcalá (UAH, Spain) in 2007.
- Shows the graph relationship between Diego Casado Mansilla and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Diego Casado Mansilla through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Diego Casado Mansilla.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Diego Casado Mansilla, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Diego Casado Mansilla, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.