+34 944 139 003 - ext: 2796
My main research interest is about embodied, tangible and physical interaction with persuasive technologies for forming pro-environmental behaviour change in the workplace (My PhD thesis is available here). Before joining the MORElab research group, I was a research assistant in the IST research group of the Automatic department in the University of Alcalá (UAH, Spain). During 2010, I spent eight months as a visitant researcher in TAI-Research Laboratory (THALES Communications S.A., Paris-France). In September 2009, I finished the MsC. studies in the IRISA-ISTIC research department (Rennes, France) where I also spent four months doing a research internship within the INRIA-ADEPT group. I finished my Telecommunication engineering degree with the specialisation in Telematics at the Polytechnic School of the University of Alcalá (UAH, Spain) in 2007.
- Shows the graph relationship between Diego Casado-Mansilla and his co-authors.
- Number of publications
- Timeline with the number of publications (by type and total amount) authored by Diego Casado-Mansilla through the years.
- Author place
- Distribution of publications by author place, classified by publication type authored by Diego Casado-Mansilla.
- Tag cloud
- Weighed list of the topics used in the publications authored by Diego Casado-Mansilla, visually represented as a cloud.
- Similar people
- Performs an analysis based on the topics used by Diego Casado-Mansilla, looking for similar people having published in those topics. The greatest the overlap, the strongest the similarity between them.